Accessibility In Zombie Army 4
13th December 2019
We're proud to share the wide variety of options contained within Zombie Army 4: Dead War
At Rebellion, we take accessibility extremely seriously. Everybody deserves the opportunity to play our games, and to this end we're proud to share the wide variety of options contained within Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
First-Time Setup Options
- These are shown to the player the first time they start the game, and are a selection of well-known and commonly required settings.
Subtitles and options
- Change subtitle text colour
- Change subtitle text size
- Change subtitle background box opacity
- Aim Assist options (Sensitivity Reduction and Snap-to-Target)
- Control Sensitivity
- Mouse Smoothing
- Reduce Mouse Lag
- Auto-Centre View
- Mouse and Keyboard control remapping
- Change Music volume
- Change Speech volume
- Change SFX option
- Set frequency of random dialogue
- Change brightness
- Change resolution (PC only)
- Customise graphics details
Other Game options
- Bullet Kill Camera settings
We hope that these options allow a wide variety of players to enjoy Zombie Army 4: Dead War
- The Team At Rebellion
Welcome to the Zombie Army 4: Dead War Photo Contest!
Line up those shots for a chance to win these spine-chilling prizes!
Welcome to Zombie Army 4: Dead War's Photo Mode!
This guide will take you through the basics and cover the functions available to you!
Zombie Army 4's First Season Of Post-Launch Content Revealed!
Enter a new realm of terror!