THE UNDEAD CARNAGE MAKES ITS WAY ONTO NINTENDO SWITCH
9th February 2022
Calling all slayers of the undead,
We understood the desire to obliterate dark forces in the palm of your hand…
We’re delighted to announce that players will soon be able to take the mayhem, gore and carnage of Zombie Army 4: Dead War on the move as Zombie Army 4: Dead War makes its way onto the Nintendo Switch on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022.
The Nintendo Switch version of Zombie Army 4 will feature the same bone-chilling, nerve-shredding action as the award winning original, including co-operative play for up to 4 players, and as an added bonus it will also include all of the additional content from Season Pass One and every post release Horde Map on the game card.
Announced as part of Nintendo’s BRIGHT event, you can view the breath-taking new trailer for Zombie Army 4 on Nintendo Switch here.
For those of you who are new to the slaying Community, Zombie Army 4 takes you to 1940s Europe where you have to do battle with hordes of abominable occult enemies using epic weapons in a harrowing campaign as you fight to save humankind from undead Armageddon. The resistance have defeated Zombie Hitler and cast him into Hell – but the dead rise once again with and even more ferocious appetite than before.
Continue the alternate history of Zombie Army Trilogy in huge new levels, and uncover a sinister plan that takes the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond. Experience genre-defining ballistics, build the slayer that suits your playing style and harness the power of fire, lightning and divine essence, as you upgrade your guns to fight back against the dead. When the horde surrounds you, tear them apart with enhanced melee combat and flesh-rending takedown moves.
FREE Season Pass One:
From launch on April 26th, the Nintendo Switch version will also include all of the Season Pass One content for free, giving players three Additional Levels, four Character Packs, nine Weapon Bundles, five Weapon Skin Packs and four Character Outfit Bundles.
To reward the entire Community for an immense amount of Zombie slaughter in the last two years, Season One will also be available for FREE on all other platforms from February 17th.
Be ready to experience:
- A harrowing story campaign teeming with ghastly terrors and demonic monstrosities. Hunt the dead on your own, or fight alongside your friends in drop-in, drop-out co-op for up to 4 players.
- Huge maps across Southern Europe and beyond. Creep across corpse-riddled Venetian canals. Negotiate a grotesque zombie zoo where all hell has broken loose. Survive a towering volcano overflowing with molten despair.
- Deep progression and customisation. Rank up through 100 levels and unlock dozens of powerful skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and more. Supercharge your arsenal with incredible elemental damage. Stun hordes into shock with electrified bullets. Harness the might of divine devastation.
- Gorge on Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam - now enhanced for the undead and including gruesome trap, melee and explosive kills.
- Bigger, Deadlier Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back before joining the horde of the living dead? Nintendo Switch version includes every post release Horde map on the game card.
Undead Slayers: Call to Arms
In the coming weeks, we’d like to highlight some of the ‘gore-ious’ community talent we’ve seen across our social spaces in the last two years. For your chance to feature in one of our upcoming Zombie Army Community spotlights, share your most gruesome captures of Season One and beyond on our social channels using the hashtag #ZA4Screamshot. We look forward to seeing what horrors you come up with!
In celebration of the recent two year anniversary of Zombie Army 4: Dead War, the Community Team will also be sharing some of the gruesome concept designs that went on to inspire the final game via our social pages. See you all in Hell…
So don’t forget to keep up to date with all the latest news from the undead by following the game on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube or by joining fellow survivors in the official Rebellion Discord Channel.