THE GATES OF HELL OPEN TO REVEAL NEW SEASON 3 CONTENT FOR ZOMBIE ARMY 4
28th September 2021
The team have been hard at work addressing some of the known issues reported by the community over the last few weeks This latest update includes a fix for the highly sought after None More Hard achievement.
Here is what to expect in the latest update:
- A fix for a progress block on Rotten Coast: Survive Hitler's Trap
- A fix for a progress block on Dead Zeppelin - Heartbreaker objective
- Enemies will now continue to spawn in the Night on the Town chapter
- Players will now correctly receive the None More Hard achievement for completing every mission on Nightmare Mode
- The FG 42 SMG Stat Card now reads correctly when upgraded
- The M1 Garand can now be equipped without the characters hands clipping
The Trench gun weapon can no longer be observed on the floor when the
'Eggers Bomb Lance' is swapped with another secondary weapon throughout
- 'Painted' skins for the 'M1911' Pistol now have the appropriate textures
- Season 2 - Chapter 3 - EP03 - Zeppelin Bay 1 - Zombies are no longer blocked behind the organic pipes when the Characters throws zombies with Divine Blast.
Season 3.3 content:
You can now give the heroes of Alpha Squad a new look and some new weapons as the latest content drop has just hit Zombie Army 4: Dead War. Including new character outfits for Shola and Werner, a new SMG as well as weapon skins and charms, the latest content is all included in the Season 3 Pass and also available to buy separately.
Desert Rat Shola Outfit
Shola sports khaki shorts and sandy accoutrements inspired by various British divisions, including the Desert Rats, famous for their role in the North African Campaign. It might seem like a recipe for a grazed knee but the shorts and rolled sleeves are perfect for the hellish climate…
This pack includes:
- Desert Rat Shola Outfit
- 3 Hats for Shola (Desert Rat Cap, Desert Rat Beanie + Desert Rat Scarf)
‘Hermann Wolff’ Werner Outfit
Clearly one of those people who can’t walk by a hat without trying it on (even if it’s mysteriously covered in blood), Werner discovered this uniform in a Resistance safe house. Judging by the personal effects in the pockets, he senses something of a kindred spirit in this fellow deadhunter, one Captain Hermann Wolff.
- ‘Hermann Wolff’ Werner Outfit
- 2 Hats for Werner (Officer Cap + Chicken Wire Stahlhelm)
MAB 38 SMG Bundle
Designed for the Royal Italian Army, and popular with elite units due to its high build quality, the MAB 38 became one of the most effective firearms of WWII. The perfect heavy tool for hammering your way through the hordes!
This Weapon Bundle contains:
- The MAB 38 submachine gun
- 2 Charms (Roman Fasces + Roman Centurion Helmet)
- 2 bespoke Weapon Skins (Strange Brigade ‘Royce’ + Italian Camo)
Zombie Wrapped Weapon Skins
You’ve heard of fighting fire with fire, but maybe the same logic applies to… zombies? Apply a grisly Zombie Wrapped finish to your guns with these weapon skins for the Gewehr 43, M1 Garand, Mosin-Nagant M91/30, M30 Drilling, MP44, Thompson, Trench Gun, C96 Pistol, M1911 and Webley MKVI.
Story Charm Pack
Ghoulish keepsakes with a story to tell, which will remind you of the battles you’ve fought through – the Z5 core from Schweiger’s occult machine; the tome he used to save Alpha Squad; a haunting skull mask worn for sinister rituals; and Baron Umbra’s monocle, as cracked as its owner!
Contains the following charms:
- Z5 Core
- Baron’s Monocle
- Occult Tome
- Horned Skull