Zombie Army 4 Photo Mode Competition
28th October 2021
Calling The Resistance!
To celebrate the end of Zombie Army 4 Season 3, we’re giving the undead slaying community the chance to show off their creative skills this spooky season.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Head into the game and open up photo mode. Take a photo using the following phrase as inspiration: ‘It was at that moment that they realised…’
- Submit your image using the #ZA4PhotoMode hashtag on Facebook and Twitter, or submit it via #ZA4-competitions over in our Discord server.
- Come back on Thursday, November 11th to discover whether your horrific creation has made the cut and won a prize.
We will be selecting our three favourite astonishingly gruesome photo entries by coordinating with the wider Rebellion game team (a.k.a undead experts). Our favourite entry will receive the grand prize of the extremely rare Zombie Army 4: Dead War Collector’s Edition! 2nd and 3rd place holders will win a seriously savage Zombie Army T-shirt.
It is as simple as that! Any questions, drop one of our Community Managers a message over on Discord. Reach into the depths of Hell and create something truly horrifying!
By entering this competition you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
- This competition is being run by Rebellion Developments Limited.
- The competition is open to entrants over 18 years of age and not employed by Rebellion Developments Limited or any affiliate Rebellion groups.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- One entry per person, additional submissions will not guarantee you an increased chance of success.
- This competition is free to enter.
- Rebellion Developments Limited retain the right to exclude any submissions which draw from other franchises and could lead to copyright infringement.
- The competition will be run across our social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter and Discord) however, the final vote will be made internally by the Rebellion team.
- Rebellion Developments Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate and as such, your prize is unsuccessfully delivered.
- The prizes for this competition include one physical Zombie Army 4: Dead War Collector’s Edition, and a Zombie Army 4 Dead War t-shirt for the second and third prize winners.
- The Collector’s Edition will be shipped from the UK and Rebellion is unable to control any local country taxes, duties and/or fees which you may be responsible for.
- The three successful submissions will be chosen by Rebellion Development’s Community and development team.
- The winner of the prizes will be determined by popular vote internally by Rebellion team members.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Rebellion Developments Limited regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this.
- The winner will be notified after 11th November 2021 via social media.
- Rebellion Developments Limited will attempt to contact the winner at least three times before the runner up is notified and offered the prize.
- If the winner does not respond to correspondence notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Rebellion Developments Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow up to one month for delivery of the prize, and please be aware that Covid-19 has caused delays to our delivery of physical goods.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Rebellion Developments Limited for the purposes of administering the prize for this competition.
- An announcement of the winners’ usernames and their submissions will be made via Rebellion’s Zombie Army social media profiles.
- Rebellion Developments Limited will not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in this competition or being selected for a prize.
- Rebellion Developments Limited does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize.
- On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Rebellion Developments Limited reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.